Recognize text and graphics instantly.
Imagine, you see large amount of text on your desktop, but there's no way you can copy it to clipboard and subsequently deal with it: a messagebox, a flash animation, a graphic picture, or some words or figures protected by a "script", or it just cannot be copied to clipboard? No way really?
With Screen Capture Text, you won't have to re-type anything.
You can select text with the regular (rectangular) selection tool and let the character recognition solution do the rest! In less than a second Capture Text (character recognizer) automatically scans the selected area, recognizes the text and saves it to clipboard. All you need to do then is to paste it into document!
The main feature of the Capture Text is that being a screen capture program, it can recognize and save any text that otherwise cannot be saved or printed. That makes Capture Text a highly valuable tool. In other words Capture Text can copy everything that resembles text in any form. You can forget about copy-protected texts or any data - Capture Text will copy and save it for you.
You can select the text by the following methods: draw rectangular line and thus select the text that's in it; select the whole visible display area (window select); select the text/graphics while scrolling the window; using the "smart" method - i.e. draw your mouse cursor along the line or select all the text in PDF document using the command. Then you have to choose the "copy" command and text will be saved to clipboard.
Capture Text has a user-friendly and intuitive interface. You don't have to be a novice or a master - it is simple enough.
- Recognizes text in any type of document (HTML, Word, Notepad, PDF, BMP or JPG image) or in any part of the screen and saves it to clipboard.
- Recognizes texts that cannot be saved or printed
- Recognizes texts in any language that cannot be saved or printed
- Recognizes "hidden" text ignoring blocking scripts on Internet pages
- Text Screen Screen Reads selected text in documents, emails or Internet pages.
- Works with virtually any proportional and fixed typeface
- Properly works with character sizes 6 to 72 point
- Selects the text with rectangular selection tool, window selection, scrolling window selection or graphic selection
- Fully integrates with word processing tools